Backend EngineerApply for this job
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
- Create scalable backend (micro-) services, which integrate in a complex environment of different products (e.g. Core Banking), interfaces (REST, LDAP, Web3, HSMs, Kafka, etc).
- Take responsibility of our component libraries and application code.
- Cooperate with Architects and strive to deliver rock solid solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements and support prototypes for new component and product ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field – e.g. computer science.
- Experience and references as a Backend Engineer in complex setups in a specific language (e.g. Java).
- Understanding microservices, event driven APIs and being able to implement complex functionality in TypeScript – e.g. NestJs, Flux, lambda or cloud functions.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and its technologies – Git, CI/CD tools, unit testing, vulnerability.
- A plus would be understanding of web3 or blockchain technologies or APIs.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!