Blockchain Financial Crimes Compliance ManagerApply for this job
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Job ResponsibilitiesPerform Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Business (KYB) Client Due Diligence (CDD) reviewsPerform blockchain transaction monitoring / sanctions, forensic analysis investigations, and related risk reviewsAssist in developing and managing compliance team to scale with business growth, including the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) programSupport in implementing compliance training to ensure that employees understand their responsibilities regarding ethics, laws, and regulationsAssist in the design and implementation of Web 3.0 compliance frameworks, policies, and processesSupport company risk assessments and third party risk assessmentsRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of compliance or related experience in consulting, Big Tech, FinTech or Crypto/Web 3.0 industry
- Strong understanding and experience with regulatory KYC/KYB/CDD and AML procedures
- Demonstrated experience required with blockchain analysis of wallet addresses
- Excellent analytical and demonstrated forensic investigative skills
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to succinctly convey information to senior leaders
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality
- Strong project management and time-management skills
- CAMS Certification
Work from anywhere (Remote first), Flexible working hours, Flexible vacation policy, Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.