Portfolio ManagerApply for this job
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse Ltd is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. As an enabler for the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland, Bitcoin Suisse has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and the ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. The crypto-financial services provider offers brokerage, custody, lending, staking, payment solutions and other crypto-related services for private and institutional clients. As a member of the self-regulatory organization Financial Services Standards Association (VQF), Bitcoin Suisse is a financial intermediary subject to Swiss AML/CFT regulations. Bitcoin Suisse consists of several companies under the parent company BTCS Holding Ltd. The company is headquartered in Zug and has built a team of over 300 highly qualified experts in Switzerland and Europe. | www.bitcoinsuisse.com
What will you be working with?
- Constructing successful and innovative crypto investment portfolios, shape strategic and tactical allocation
- Define and manage risk in the portfolios
- Develop, share and challenge investment ideas based on your and the analysts’ findings for the benefit of clients
- Help in the implementation of new investment products and collective investment schemes
- Implement portfolio trades in the funds and investment products managed
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Analysts, Investment Research to enhance operational excellence
- Participate in projects, product launches as requested from time to time
What do we expect?
- BA/MA in finance, accounting or economics (CFA, CMT, CAIA preferred)
- Minimum 5y experience in investment management, portfolio management
- Expertise in portfolio construction and asset allocation for collective investment schemes and/or discretionary mandates
- Profound crypto understanding and/or experience (chains, tokens, protocols)
- Strong interest in crypto-financial developments
- Experience with data analysis and quantitative skills, Python is a plus
- Excellent English and German in writing and speaking
- Exact and diligent working style
- An enthusiastic personality to fit into a high performing team
Are you curious to understand the crypto economy from an investment perspective and manage huge data sets from onchain and offchain sources? Are you looking for a high pace and dynamic industry? Are you self-driven with an entrepreneurial attitude? Do you like to think beyond? Then we would love to hear from you soon!
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.