Product Designer, Financial ProductsApply for this job
21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our talented multidisciplinary design team. If you are someone who is passionate about crypto, making complex applications simple and usable based on data and insights from real people, we’d like to hear from you. You will be involved in all aspects of the product design process, and you will be threading design and business thinking together to deliver original human-centric solutions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work in a small team with product designers, product managers, and engineers to bring to life and iteratively improve the experience of crypto products.
- Contribute to the end-to-end product design process including user research, interactive design, wireframing, prototyping, high-fidelity design, and usability testing.
- Take new features from ideation to prototyping to user testing to production.
- Participate in design thinking workshops and usability tests.
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate it in the next iteration.
What You Will Need to Be Great In This Role:
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products or services that balance user needs, business objectives, and technological constraints (and have a portfolio to prove it).
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Know Figma inside out.
- Possess excellent design thinking skills.
- Familiar with the Agile software development process.
- Have experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, designers, and product managers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have superb time management and communication skills.
- Have an innovative mindset.
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.