saveLog in to save this entry.
report job posting
(Senior) Android DeveloperApply for this job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Android applications for our exchange
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- 3-5+ years solid Android software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin
- At least one original Android app published
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs, such as OKHTTP, RxJava
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance
Please log in or create an account and become a temulandian in order to submit a report.