Senior Compliance OfficerApply for this job
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security. This role will be located in our Hong Kong subsidiary.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for a Senior Compliance Officer, as part of our Legal & Compliance team.
In the Senior Compliance Officer function, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setting and designing the policies and procedures for adherence to legal and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong
- Providing compliance and regulatory advice on Hong Kong regulatory matters
- Conducting compliance and anti-money laundering training to all staff
- Establishing and testing the internal controls process to safeguard the corporation against involvement in money laundering activities or terrorist financing
- Reporting material compliance issues and incidents to the relevant authorities in Hong Kong
- Establishing the compliance risk framework and ensure that the key risks and controls are identified and addressed
- Perform second line of defense controls in connection with the corporation’s risk framework
- Ensuring the timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses of the operational results and financial positions of the corporation
- Acting as the SFC manager in charge for Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing and Finance and Accounting
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in compliance and financial reporting
- Fluent in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Broad experience as in-house legal and/or compliance officer in banks and/or licensed corporations
- Knowledge in blockchain, other new technologies and virtual assets
- Structured, independent, and precise working manner
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Reference Letters and Diplomas).