Technical Customer SupportApply for this job
Do you feel passionate about supporting high-performance, multinational teams? Do you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with new problems to solve every day? Do you want to be part of a young and growing technology organization with a strong vision?
Then come join the Web3 Foundation team in
Web3 Foundation accelerates the development and adoption of the decentralized web. We’re providing the framework and setting the standards for an ecosystem so that the most cutting-edge projects can work together, multiplying their benefit to society as a whole. We’re building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets and commerce through blockchain and cryptographic technologies. At the core of this work is Polkadot – a platform that enables blockchains of all kinds to interact and communicate with one another. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and join in shaping the future of society for the better.
We are a lean team with a flat organisation and are open for remote candidates. You will be working closely together with team members in Zug and in other remote locations, as well as with diverse service suppliers.
- Managing user support inquiries, consolidating consistent responses and expediting response times for both Polkadot and Kusama support
- Working closely with communications, technical education and community teams to customize audience responses and meet stakeholder needs.
- Resolving technical user issues by identifying the inquiry and selecting the best solution for the users problem; following up to ensure resolution.
- Building and maintaining the Polkadot and Kusama knowledge bases
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Ability to handle crypto wallets, payments, etc.
- Familiarity with and strong interest in the Web 3.0 movement, blockchain and other decentralized technologies
- Technical understanding of decentralized networks and protocols like Polkadot
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken) other languages are a plus
- Computer science or similar background
- Experience with Freshdesk and/or other similar ticketing systems
- Willingness and availability to work (some) weekends
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Regular company retreats at unique locations located around Europe
- Work from anywhere in the world (European time zones are preferable)
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, machine-learning algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.)