saveLog in to save this entry.
report job posting
Voxel ArtistApply for this job
About The Position
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more.
- Create and animate awesome 3D voxel assets as part of our in house Team, using our internal and public software : VoxEdit.
- Ensure the quality of your delivery is up to the standards set by the team and follows our technical guidelines.
- Provide regular feedback and expectations about VoxEdit so the developer team can improve it.
- Make simple and quick renders of the assets for internal or marketing presentations.
- Work closely and track requirements with team members.
- Participate in the writing of our technical documentation and guidelines destined to external creators, to ensure the highest quality and lowest amount of iterations.
- Pro-actively help the company to grow and assist in attracting and recruiting new creators.
- Produce Tutorial and other supporting Materials to help External voxel artists and animators to use and improve their skills with VoxEdit.
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvement for the Products, the Team or the Process.
- Strong creative and technical design skills.
- Modeling and Animation skills
- Experience in a voxel software (VoxEdit, MagicaVoxel, Mega Voxels Play, Qubicle Goxel) or at least any 3D Software (3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Cinema4D).
- Curiosity around the NFTs and Cryptocurrencies.
- Serious passion for 3D Sandbox games such as Minecraft, Roblox…
- Independence and reliability.
- Working well independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivation with the highest attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills. Korean required.
- Takes and understands direction and feedback well, meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks.
- Working in our office in Seoul.
Welcome to the Metaverse - Play, create and own the future
Please log in or create an account and become a temulandian in order to submit a report.