at the time of publication
What you'll learn
- Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
- There are no requirements needed to enroll beyond having a business interest in learning how blockchain and Bitcoin work.
Who this course is for
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business.
- Business people who want to learn more about how blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- This course does not include any code sampling elements, as such it is not meant as a course for developers who wish to learn how to program blockchain applications.
- Total students
44,095George Levy is Founder and a certified Instructor on blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT), a leading professional training and certification organization specialized on blockchain technology. He is Division Head, Blockchain and Digital Economy for blocksEDU.
Quickly get the working knowledge you need and earn your certificate of completion in blockchain and Bitcoin from a globally recognized blockchain and Bitcoin expert by enrolling now!
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from the many tens of thousands of students worldwide who are currently enrolled in this course – I have added new video and valuable content including Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs and even video lectures on Bitcoin Cash – the new cryptocurrency born out of a Bitcoin Hard Fork.
I’ve also included lessons and a downloadable guide on how to best manage any possible future Hard forks in the most profitable and safe manner.
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- What is a blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What are smart contracts?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What are digital tokens?
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it’s so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- What is the future of blockchain?
- How to get started with Bitcoin
…and much much more!
- Glossary including over 100 of the most important blockchain and Bitcoin terms so you can have the essential concepts and language available with you whenever you may need them.
- An Infographic guide with steps on how to best manage any future possible Bitcoin Hard Forks.
George is a fantastic educator and clearly knows what he is speaking about. He is well-spoken and clear. The pace is great and he brings in examples that help to understand it even further. Having some prior knowledge in blockchain and crypto already, I feel that George brought more clarity to things that I thought I had already known. Nice refresher!