at the time of publication
What you'll learn
- Project-driven learning with plenty of examples
- All about variables, functions, objects and arrays
- Object-oriented programming
- Event handling, asynchronous coding and Http requests
- Meta-programming, performance optimization, memory leak busting
- Testing, security and deployment
- And so much more!
- Basic web development knowledge is recommended
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required
Who this course is for
- Total students
720,824As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. My track record of many 5-star rated courses and more than 1,500,000 students on Udemy is the best proof for that.
What are the course prerequisites?
- You also need NO programming experience other than basic web development knowledge (e.g. how the web works)
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is recommended but not a must-have