OTC Derivatives Sales ManagerApply for this job
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role
We are excited to be rapidly scaling our Over The Counter (OTC) option trading team and are looking for an OTC Derivatives Sales manager to join Kraken’s meaningful mission based remotely! Kraken’s OTC desk is a market leader in one of the most innovative and fast growing industries in the world. We are known for our white-glove service, making markets to clients around the world 24/7. We have established ourselves as a dominant OTC desk for spot trading, have recently launched options, and have expanded our capabilities into other derivatives and structured products. As OTC Derivatives Sales, you will partner up with our trading team as you spearhead sales operations to onboard clients and drive volume growth. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude who wants to shape the future and structure of the sales process. This might be the occasion to have your career going to the moon!What you’ll do
- Oversee OTC Derivatives Sales across all geographies and client segments, driving client & volume growth for the OTC Derivatives desk
- Work closely with high net worth individuals, crypto corporates, hedge funds and other institutions to understand their trading needs and how OTC derivatives can best serve them
- Define and manage sales strategy for different jurisdictions based on client demand and regulatory requirements in each relevant area
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline, defining strategy for each stage; maintain responsibility for both new client acquisition as well as volume growth from existing clients
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with OTC clientele through hands-on sales coverage, including attending in-person conferences and events
- Handle derivatives sales content including marketing materials, product overviews and market colour summaries
- Assume ownership of client growth and maintain accountability for the sales function
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in derivatives sales and/or crypto OTC (lending, sales, trading)Experience with options, structured products and/or crypto derivatives (centralized & decentralized)
- Results-oriented with a record of strong accountability and ownership; experience owning sales PNL/OKRs/KPIs
- Very strong communication skills; ability to interface directly with a wide range of clients, establishing and maintaining client trust
- Well-versed and passionate about crypto
- Commercially focused, continually seeking opportunity and driving growth
- Knowledge of CRM tools and experience working with internal tech teams
Do you want to raise the bar in the crypto-industry with us as our new OTC Derivatives Sales Manager? Apply now! We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.